Christian: -Love is a many splendored thing, Love lifts us up where we belong, All you need is Love
Satine: -Please, don't start that again
C: -All you need is Love
S: -A girl has got to eat
C: -All you need is Love

S: -She'll end up on the street
C: -All you need is Love
S: -Love is just a game
C: -I was made for loving you baby, You were made for loving me
S: -The only way of loving me baby, Is to pay a lovely fee
C: -Just one night, Just one night
S: -There's no way, Cause you can't pay
C: -In the name of Love,
One night in the name of Love
S: -You crazy fool, I won't give in to you
C: -Don't...leave me this way, I can't survive, Without your sweet Love, Oh baby, don't leave me this way
S: -You'd think that people would have had enough of silly Love songs
C: -I look around me, And I see it isn't so, no
S: -Some people wanna fill the world with silly Love songs
C: -Well, what's wrong with that? I'd like to know, Cause, here I go again! Love lifts us up where we belong, Where eagles fly on a mountain high
S: -Love makes us act like we are fools, Throw our lives away, For one happy day
C: -
We could be heroes, Just for one day
S: - You, you will be mean
C: -No, I won't
S: -And I...I'll drink all the time
C: -We should be lovers
S: -We can't do that
C: -We should be lovers, And that's a fact
S: -Though nothing will keep us together
C: -We could steal time, Just for one day
C and S: -
We could be heroes, Forever and ever... We could be heroes, Forever and ever, We could be heroes
C: -Just because I will always Love You

C and S : -I can't help loving you...
How wonderful life is
Now, you're in the world




No hay comentarios:

Publicar un comentario